Meet Dr. Hoffner
A word to my patients:
My wife Krystal and I live in Findlay, Ohio and have been practicing dentists here for almost 12 years. We enjoy the community and all that it has to offer. My practice has sponsored little league teams, charitable golf outings, the youth at the Hancock County Fair and several events for Findlay High School sports teams–to name a few. I belong to the Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and the Findlay Moose Lodge. I am dedicated to serving my patients and providing them with excellent dental care.
I started working in dentistry because…
My career goal in life is to provide my patients and my community with comprehensive dental services utilizing state-of-the-art dental technology.
I love working at my current practice because…
I am excited about our team here at Hoffner Elite Dentistry. It is my experience that our team is the best and most qualified group of dental professionals I’ve ever had the opportunity to work with. We are a work family who all strive to adopt the most up-to-date technology and utilize it to provide our patients and our community with the best possible dental care that we can.
When not working, I like to…
Enjoy time with my wife and children, Michael and Maverick, travel, spend time with friends and family, enjoy lake life activities on Marble Lake, Lake St. Clair and Lake Erie; attend sporting events with my family and cheer for our favorite teams.
One of my life goals is to…
Be committed and dedicated to my family, my patients and my staff.
I think my patients would describe me as…
A caring, fun, friendly and knowledgeable dentist who strives to provide his patients with the best possible dental care.
Schedule an appointment with this doctor.
Joined the practice in 2010 and became part-owner in 2012, full owner in 2019.
Education and Credentials:
- BS in Biomedical Sciences with a minor in Chemistry from Central Michigan University
- DDS from the University of Detroit Mercy
- Certified in the state of Ohio for IV and Oral Conscious Sedation by The Academy of Dental and Medical Anesthesia
- Certified as a licensed Phlebotomy Technician by the National Associations of Phlebotomy Technicians
- Certified as an Associate Fellow in Implant Dentistry by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Certified in Advanced cardiovascular life support
Associations and Memberships:
- Ohio State Dental Board
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners
- The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Hands on Training Institute of Endodontics
- The American Academy of Dental and Medical Anesthesia
- National Association of Phlebotomy Technicians
- The Versah Osseodensification Academy
- American Academy of Clear Aligners